“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.” – Mark Twain

Friday, April 26, 2013

Midterms are over!!!

Midterms are finally over. For two whole weeks everyone at YZU just studies for these test. Now I can finally hang out with people. I had 4 midterms test. The test were all pretty easy, except for classical music class which was very hard. Right now I am getting ready to go to Ali Shan. I will post pictures from there when I come back. For now here are random pictures I have taken.
 
Here is the way to Nei Li train station after you get on the main road. It is very loud with all the cars and scooters driving by.
Here is another shot of the same street.

This is a picture of one of my good friends, Yadia. We were eating at a restaurant called Jenny Talks. The food there is very good and we go there alot to eat.
We took this picture in the library yesterday.
This is another of my very good friends, Lia. She is a masters student from Indonesia.
I think it is so funny that Taiwanese girls never want to take a picture because they always say they don't look "pretty" enough for one.
A video of "Caves books" in YZU.

No comments:

Post a Comment