“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.” – Mark Twain

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Chiang Mai Zoo

What can I say...I really love zoos and animals.

This huge bear was waiting for us at the entrance of the zoo. Isn't he just super cute?

This zoo is beautiful. Thailand in general is very beautiful. Everything is very clean and well kept.


I have heard Hippopotamuses are one of the most dangerous animals in Africa. My impression is that they are very lazy hungry animals.
I've never been so close to a elephant before. He would look at you with his eyes as you walked by, kinda of creepy.
The lion just woke up and started to roar very loudly then fell back to sleep.


He just wants to play.


Thai food is very very spicy. I will never think Mexican food is spicy again.
How do you cap off a day at the zoo? You go to sing Karaoke haha
These little motorcycles were our mode of transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment