“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.” – Mark Twain

Sunday, August 4, 2013

In Taiwan again!


I am currently in Taiwan again!! I am so happy to be back I was very bored in my house waiting for the day that I could go to the airport again. I did however have a great time with my family and friends. I even got to take a trip to the mountains and New York. I feel very jet lagged and will wake up very early in the morning and then at around 1 or 2pm crash and have to go to bed again. I hope that soon I will get use to the time change and start sleeping at a normal schedule.

The plane ride from North Carolina to Taiwan was very long and tiring I woke up at 3am and was in the air for around 29 hours before arriving to Taiwan. The worst ride was the flight from San Francisco to Japan. Even though it was around 12 hours I could not wait for this one to end. Finally on the way to Taiwan I fell asleep on the plane and didn't get a immigration card to fill out. After going through immigration and customs I got my suit cases and was ready to meet my ride. I was just thinking about sleeping at this point I had been awake for too long to want for anything else. Stepping out of the airport I could feel the Taiwanese heat hit me very hard I had forgotten how hot it was in Taiwan!!!

With the weekend coming to an end I need to start to look for an apartment to live in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment